General Terms and Conditions
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise on the front of the invoice, only the terms and conditions mentioned below apply.
- All invoices are payable within the period stated on the invoice, without discount.
- All invoices are considered as accepted by the client if they are not returned by registered mail within seven days.
- In the event of non-payment of the invoice within the stipulated period, interest at the rate of 12% per year on the invoice amount will be due as of the due date, automatically and without prior notice of default. In addition, as a penalty clause and without prior notice of default, fixed compensation of 10% of the invoice amount with a minimum of €125 is due.
- Non-payment of an invoice on its due date shall result in all outstanding invoices at that time being immediately due.
If this occurs, we shall be entitled to stop the work immediately until all outstanding invoices have been paid, without any acknowledgement of any adverse consequences.
Furthermore, at that time, the agreement between the parties can be considered as terminated automatically and without prior notice of default, and damages can be claimed if necessary.
- Any failure to rely on one or more of the aforementioned rights shall in no way constitute a waiver of our other rights provided for.
- All collection and prosecution costs shall be borne by the client
- Liability: we can only be held liable up to the amount of the amounts invoiced or paid by the client in relation to the order in question. Under no circumstances can we be held liable for indirect damage, including general costs, loss of customers, loss of profits, etc. This list is not exhaustive. We are also not liable for any subsequent changes made by the client to translations we provide.
- In the event of a dispute, only the court of Hasselt (RPR: Antwerp, department Hasselt) is competent.
VAT: BE 0693.764.289
RPR: Antwerp, department Hasselt